I can tend to be a bit behind the times. It took me forever to get on facebook and I'm still rejecting Twitter. Honestly, my life just isn't interesting enough to update on a moment to moment basis. I don't have a blackberry or an iphone. I also don't have a bluray player, but since I don't have a tv getting one would be pointless.
Anyways, I like blogs. I think they can be interesting. There are some pretty amazing and inspirational people in the world alongside all the frustrating and boring ones.
I want to be a (n honest) politican. I've always said I want to be an oxymoron. I'm worried that blogging and putting my bizness out there could inhibit that. But oh well. I believe in transparency. And apparently so do lots of young women in Vancouver. Only not the same type.
The point of this blog....maybe it could be self discovery. I want to explore some ideas and keep them organized. I also want to put them out there. And I want to document the beautiful natural world. I don't care if anybody follows this blog. But if anyone does I hope they are either
a. future voters
b. intelligent, thoughtful, discerning, interested people
c. unicorns or faeries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment